Monday, March 8, 2010

Site Start Delay

OK, the builder said we had too many upgrades and changes after colour appointment and because our file was constantly being worked on, they will need 10 more days before they can touch the site. The new start date will be March 19th and our site supervisor is yet to be assigned so I am still working with the colour consultant who is very nice. When I was on the phone with her, she felt bad about the delay but I said to her, knowing how things were going with us, we would be happy if they can start digging sometime this month and she was quite certain that it WILL start in a week or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jas, what a shame it didn't happen - but I suppose it's like the old Pantene Shampoo ad - it won't happen overnight but it WILL happen!!! ha ha chin up - I'm excited for you! Bel :)

    ReplyDelete