Friday, March 19, 2010

New Proposed Date - Fingers Crossed

OK, the date was proposed to March 19th with the previous post. I thought that was bad, then received the new updated date (March 29th) from the snail mail without warning was more upsetting. I told myself to calm down and sent a nice non aggressive email to the builder about the disappointment.

Received a reasonably positive response in the morning and was provided with the site supervisor's details. Being me, I rang the supervisor right away trying to organise a meet and greet. The supervisor told me the reason for delay - they were only able to book the suitable exclavation machine for Wednesday 24th due to rocks on the block. This reason sounds better than me having too many upgrades. ;)

Now, weather forecasting is looking good for next week. I am getting my fingers and toes and hubby's wonky toes crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment